Hiya, I'm after giving my engine bay a bit of a spruce up, I can't say I've really ever given under the bonnet that much of a look in tbh, I'm not one for popping the lid at a meet for instance, especially with all the oil leaks!
But now I've had the leaks sorted its starting to get on my nerves a bit now, so started a tidy up, nothing drastic but you get the idea, just a presentable freshen up.
I might swap out of the existing bolts etc, some a pro bolt blue and some silver and wondered how others have done their bays, my existing rocker cover is silver for instance, what have you got?
I quite like the gold bolts but with a silver cam cover that will need changing, its been done well over 9 years ago now, so you can imagine the state of it, I'll add a few pics when I can.
Any examples of yours would be really appreciated to see.
Cheers
Mark
But now I've had the leaks sorted its starting to get on my nerves a bit now, so started a tidy up, nothing drastic but you get the idea, just a presentable freshen up.
I might swap out of the existing bolts etc, some a pro bolt blue and some silver and wondered how others have done their bays, my existing rocker cover is silver for instance, what have you got?
I quite like the gold bolts but with a silver cam cover that will need changing, its been done well over 9 years ago now, so you can imagine the state of it, I'll add a few pics when I can.
Any examples of yours would be really appreciated to see.
Cheers
Mark











Comment