Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New garage wall graphics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New garage wall graphics

    Just thought I'd post some pics of a RS sign I've had made up.
    I had space on my garage wall and was originally going to have some sort of vinyl sticker or banner made up, but saw a company that did a Ford logo in perspex so figured why not ask?
    Anyway I sent them a Photoshop mock up of what I wanted and they liked the idea so made me one to match the Ford sign they already sold.
    Pretty chuffed with how its turned out as it looks like its been lifted out of a dealership, so if anybody is after one they are starting to sell them on eBay, I said they could use the photos I took in the advert if they wanted, hence some of them being used, seemed fair to me, the company is called Panel Graphic.
    I've no connection to the company btw, just thought I'd share as I'm really pleased with how well its come out and the quality is spot on.

    This obviously was the mock up



    And this is the outcome.





















  • #2
    Look great! 👌

    Comment


    • #3
      MINT that 😍😍😍 I wouldn't mind to have the same hanging in my workshop!
      What size is that?

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks, had no idea off the top off my head so just checked the ads, the Ford sign is 800mm x380mm and the RS sign is 765mm x 320mm, if you wanted bigger they might be able to do them in a larger size possibly?

        Comment


        • #5
          really nice

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks great

            Comment


            • #7
              WOW i like that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Looking good that
                never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looks great. Nice photos too!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thank you chaps, funnily the pics I took with my Nikon came out bloody awful as the light in there by the door is rubbish, so ended up taking them with my mobile.
                    Amazing how phone quality has improved.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nice one mate…will order one now…says doesn't come with fixings..did you ‘no nails' yours to the wall??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looks quality Mark, sets your garage off a treat.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Link - Ford Blue RS Mk1 logo man cave sign E18X


                          Last edited by Clayton; 07-11-2021, 11:10 AM. Reason: Added title to link

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Big_Will View Post
                            Nice one mate…will order one now…says doesn't come with fixings..did you ‘no nails' yours to the wall??
                            Cheers, I wanted it as flush as possible to the wall so used a few layers of carpet fitting tape as its only painted cinderblock, I didn't want to use grip fill or anything that would be a pain in the backside to remove.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Clayton View Post
                              Looks quality Mark, sets your garage off a treat.
                              Thanks Clayton, yeah I am pleased with the quality of it as it looks like I've had them out of a dealership, I need to show the garage a bit of love as its still not finished!
                              I did the drive, designed some gates which I'm just finishing off, then intend on next either wrapping the horrible coffee and cream metal storage units gloss white, or if I can be arsed a design with some motorsport liveries ideally.
                              If I get a second to myself I might do a thread, but life just gets in the way as we all know.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X