If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thanks Clayton, yeah I am pleased with the quality of it as it looks like I've had them out of a dealership, I need to show the garage a bit of love as its still not finished!
I did the drive, designed some gates which I'm just finishing off, then intend on next either wrapping the horrible coffee and cream metal storage units gloss white, or if I can be arsed a design with some motorsport liveries ideally.
If I get a second to myself I might do a thread, but life just gets in the way as we all know.
Grey cabinets would look cool Mark, more of a dealership / workshop look
Comment