Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otto-Mobile 1:18 Ford Focus RS Mk1 - Whats your number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I have number 1184

    Comment


    • #32
      Looking for #140

      Comment


      • #33
        Brother in law has 1491 and decided to sell if anybody is interested.

        £150 posted.

        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Mark 4219
          Mark 4219 commented
          Editing a comment
          SFS £140 posted if anybody wants it. CheeRS

        • Mark 4219
          Mark 4219 commented
          Editing a comment
          Now sold

      • #34
        I'd quite like mine, #0404 if anyone comes across it!

        Comment


        • #35
          Looking for #1214 if anyone has it

          Comment


          • #36
            Originally posted by Jay P View Post
            I have 3 of these, all brand new and boxed along with about 300+ more 1:18 scald models, but I can't remember the build numbers, will try and get in the loft and dig them out. If anyone comes across 0255 I will buy it immediately.
            I'd love to see your collection, Jay. That's impressive. How long have you been collecting them for?

            Comment


            • #37
              Sohner, I've been collecting 1:18 scale on and off for years. I started with UT models. I have every UT Escort Cosworth (as I own an Escos) that UT have done. I then went into BMW's, Subaru's, Mitsubishi's, Lotus etc etc, and went into other brands like AutoArt, Minichamps etc. When Otto started up I went a bit nuts and collected far too many, every Ford going, not once but twice, and then any other Otto that looked ok. I filled my loft sooo much the wife eventually went mental and said there's no room left for anything else. I then had a bit of a cull of Otto and sold a lot of the non Ford ones on to my mate who is a dealer in Otto/GT Spirit. I wish I had somewhere to display them all, I'd need a warehouse!!!

              Comment


              • #38
                I have #2279 I wonder who has that build number?
                Oh wait, that's me!!!!!
                Whoop whoop
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 2 photos.

                Comment


                • Clayton
                  Clayton commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Result Jamie to find your own build number.

              • #39
                Yes mate came across it by accident but missed the chance and it was sold to someone else who I tracked down and have hounded ever since. hahaha
                Last edited by Clayton; 10-03-2018, 11:14 PM.

                Comment


                • #40
                  Anyone got 2911?

                  Comment


                  • #41
                    Looking for #1803 if anyone has it. cheeRS

                    Comment


                    • #42
                      After #1938 if anyone has or get it
                      please contact me

                      John

                      Comment


                      • #43
                        I've got model #1269 and I would like #1670

                        Comment


                        • #44
                          Looking for 3208

                          Comment


                          • #45
                            1501 for me if anybody has it

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X