I have number 1184
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Otto-Mobile 1:18 Ford Focus RS Mk1 - Whats your number
Collapse
X
-
Brother in law has 1491 and decided to sell if anybody is interested.
£150 posted.
- 1 like
Comment
-
I'd love to see your collection, Jay. That's impressive. How long have you been collecting them for?Originally posted by Jay P View PostI have 3 of these, all brand new and boxed along with about 300+ more 1:18 scald models, but I can't remember the build numbers, will try and get in the loft and dig them out. If anyone comes across 0255 I will buy it immediately.
- 2 likes
Comment
-
Sohner, I've been collecting 1:18 scale on and off for years. I started with UT models. I have every UT Escort Cosworth (as I own an Escos) that UT have done. I then went into BMW's, Subaru's, Mitsubishi's, Lotus etc etc, and went into other brands like AutoArt, Minichamps etc. When Otto started up I went a bit nuts and collected far too many, every Ford going, not once but twice, and then any other Otto that looked ok. I filled my loft sooo much the wife eventually went mental and said there's no room left for anything else. I then had a bit of a cull of Otto and sold a lot of the non Ford ones on to my mate who is a dealer in Otto/GT Spirit. I wish I had somewhere to display them all, I'd need a warehouse!!!
- 2 likes
Comment
-



Comment