Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mk1 Focus RS 15 Year Anniversary Meet (Ford Dunton - 3rd September 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay are they going to be displayed in number order like at the 10yr meet ?

Comment

• Clayton
      Clayton commented
      Editing a comment
      Not this time micko as dont think we have the space to sort for build number order with there being so many cars, we have another plan though that didnt happen at the Ten year Anniversary Meet ;-)

• This message is to let you all know that FMC will not allow any Drones to be used at the Anniversary Meet as they have very sensitive areas.

Message received from the event organisor:

Not so good news on the drone though - Ford have given a flat no to any form of drone photography on any part of the site or overlooking the site. Well at least we tried!

Please DO NOT use any Drones on the FMC site or close sites overlooking FMC grounds.

We will however ask if we can have Fast Ford take high level shots from inside the building so fingers crossed.

Thanks all for your understanding.

Clayton

Comment

• Cant ford fly the drone and select/crop photos we can have?

Comment

• Not the end of the world.

great to see all those build numbers, not got anyone anywhere near mine (4052)!

Shame 4460 not going to be there as was hoping to see the old girl again!

Comment

• Originally posted by micko View Post
          Clay are they going to be displayed in number order like at the 10yr meet ?
          I hope so!!

Comment

• 2hr 20min drive up to Romford, just rocked up at the hotel! Chilled day in London tomorrow! Then the big one Sunday! Can't wait!

Comment

• Happy anniversary

Comment

• Not long back and bloody knackered but must say to Clayton and ALL the team What a FANTASTIC Day...!!!!. Great to catch up with Members, some ive met before and some new. Great Club to be involved with. Clayton ........ THANKS for the Club Gift, Brilliant
                ps driving back it started raining so put my wipers on and some silly bugger must have put some sort of small flyer under my wiper blade so i thought . Did learn that it was a Club 15th Anniversary sticker . its now sitting somewhere on the M1

Comment

• R222 USH
                  R222 USH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yours opposite mine? Shame we didnt speak earlier

• Poynter87
                  Poynter87 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes mine was the one the opposite, it was a shame Paul we didn't get to speak earlier.

• R222 USH
                  R222 USH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  same here matey, many i wanted to speak to and never met up :-(

• What a brilliant day. we all had a great time and it was amazing to see so many mk1's lined up and looking so good. As said a massive thank you to everyone involved with organising this and I look forward to attending more events with the club in the future, and thanks for the fantastic club gift that was the icing on the cake.
                Thanks
                ​​​​​​​Paul.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Great day, big well done to Clayton, Duncan and all the team. Roll on 20th.

Comment

• I'd agree with the above, all credit to Clayton and the team. An excellent day and the line of mk1's looked brilliant. Brill bunch of people to.

Comment

• Great day thanks for all your hard work in making the day good

Comment

• Absolutely a banging day was good meeting so many off you when you picked your tickets up at my car at the festival park.
                        A massive thanks to you all for coming and the dedication and effort to making it all the way to Essex I know some had traveled from far Switzerland Germany Belgium Edinburgh Scotland Newcastle no matter where you came from you all made this happen in a massive way and made the day one to remember.
                        thank you and hope all your journeys Home were safe and hassle free.
                        Micky 👏👏👏👏👏

Comment

• R222 USH
                          R222 USH commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks to your Brother to Micky with his minibus :-)

• Awesome day!! Great to meet everyone again and massive thanks and well done to Clayton and the team!

Loved the raffle at the end, some great prizes, especially as I won the steering wheel!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_Will View Post
                          Awesome day!! Great to meet everyone again and massive thanks and well done to Clayton and the team!

Loved the raffle at the end, some great prizes, especially as I won the steering wheel!!
                          you lucky git Will I had my eyes on that but congratulations.

Comment

• Big_Will
                            Big_Will commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ha ha couldn't believe it, never win anything and been smiling all day, easily pleased.

Great prizes for the whole raffle, loved whoever won the splitter "I've just bought one today"!!

• SteveW
                            SteveW commented
                            Editing a comment
                            that was me who won the splitter and i had bought one half hour earlier lol
                        Working...
                        X