Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mk1 Focus RS 15 Year Anniversary Meet (Ford Dunton - 3rd September 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic day and well to all involved what an amazing sight to see all them foci in one place and what a fantastic job of parking them up so perfect and on another plus looks like we should have some good pics in fastford

Comment

• Originally posted by R222 USH View Post
      Not long back and bloody knackered but must say to Clayton and ALL the team What a FANTASTIC Day...!!!!. Great to catch up with Members, some ive met before and some new. Great Club to be involved with. Clayton ........ THANKS for the Club Gift, Brilliant
      ps driving back it started raining so put my wipers on and some silly bugger must have put some sort of small flyer under my wiper blade so i thought . Did learn that it was a Club 15th Anniversary sticker . its now sitting somewhere on the M1
      After all my hard working of dishing out 200 of them and you threw it away Paul. lol

Comment

• WayneR#1195
        WayneR#1195 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine was pinched off my car, after you had put it under my wiper Dave. Ray, saw it on there, and by the time I had returned, someone had 'borrowed' it.

• R222 USH
        R222 USH commented
        Editing a comment
        :-((((

• Big thanks to Clayton and the team, for organising , such a brilliant day.
      cheers
      Dave.

Comment

• To reiterate what many have already said. What a brilliant day all round. Was so worth the wait, and the efforts of all involved, from Micky and the girls at Festival, to Dave welcoming us on the ramp, to Clayton & Duncan parking us. Worked like clockwork.
        Met some new faces, and some nice chats. Bart, you're a top fella too. Enjoyed chatting with you too.

Took loads of pictures, and got home just in time, before the rain came.....Helps living 20 minutes away....Lol.

Thanks again guys n girls. Fabtastic Day.....

Comment

• BartFRS
          BartFRS commented
          Editing a comment
          Was good to meet you Wayne !

• Glad to see you all enjoyed it and even I must say what a fantastic event it was seeing the 2 rows of endless blue Ness.
        The most that we have ever parked up in one go and thanks to all for being patient while we got you all in line.
        Buts it's nice to see the great support this club has from it's members and it's days like this that help boost the club as I am sure anyone that takes a look at the pics will see all the effort that went into putting on this event.
        You have a great man at the helm and the blue army is going from strength to strength long may it continue

Cheers dunc

Comment

• Almost forgot post some pics up guys as I can't get onto the imp Facebook page anymore ( band me lol ) as I never got time to take any myself nor take a good look as too busy
          Cheers

Comment

• Just want to say a big thank you to all the team and members I met Saturday and Sunday for the friendly welcome I recieved, and to ray for storing my car over night, thoroughly enjoyed the meal and company shared with you all Saturday night,
            clayton and the team, you should really be proud of what you all archived on Sunday, it truly was a very special day to remember, I'm really pleased I managed to have made it, and looking forward to making more shows next year with this great club.

Scott

Comment

• Brilliant day well done to all who organised and also everyone who drove from all over europe.... excellent
              FRS 2113 & V12 Vantage

Comment

• Nearly a week on and we are still seeing new pictures and nice comments. Pleased you all loved the day and many thanks for supporting the Anniversary.

Comment

• Had an awesome day, many thanks to Clayton and the guys for sorting it all out for us. The cars looked amazing all lined up!!!!! well worth the 4am start and 9pm return and i think in winning the splitter in the raffle gave a few people a laugh :-)

Comment

• Gutted me and Matt couldn't make it. His brakes failed the night before and mine decided it has had enough of the drivers side drive shaft.
                    Last edited by Clayton; 15-09-2017, 09:48 AM. Reason: Moved post to Anniversary thread

Comment

• Wow 2 years have now passed since the 15 year anniversary at Dunton, this was my first ever show that I attended with my car!
                      The 20 year Anniversary will be here before we know!

Comment

• BartFRS
                        BartFRS commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Madness how quick time goes....

• Poynter87
                        Poynter87 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know it doesn't seem that long ago and I still remember attending the 10 year anniversary both brilliant days.

• I was at the 10th & 15th, the 10th was so good as it was a fair old drive from Essex and I love a good convoy!
                      I didn't take this vid Lloydy did, but my cars in the opening shot with red Brembos.
                      Was such a hot day, we literally roasted iirc. 🏼
                      https://youtu.be/drpsE927wfI

Comment

Working...
                      X