Handbrake lever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handbrake lever

Hi all at the moment i am trying to get together all the bits that need tidying up on me car, now i thought things were hard to find, but managed a new knob a handbook wallet stil on search for mats but waiting to see what Clayton has to come, few other bits and bobs like parts so i can put her back to standard, but a handbrake sparco handle wow that must be the hardest part to find. Would any one have a clue or do i just keep looking on ebay thanks alot oh and who would be best for my steering wheel too as its a alcantara one thats worn would like it back to leather again many thanks.
    Last edited by Marathonman72; 21-01-2020, 05:06 PM.

There's a car on the imperial blue Rs owners page on Facebook being broken at the minute. Maybe worth dropping them a message.

Comment

Originally posted by turbobob81 View Post
      Hi all at the moment i am trying to get together all the bits that need tidying up on me car, now i thought things were hard to find, but managed a new knob a handbook wallet stil on search for mats but waiting to see what Clayton has to come, few other bits and bobs like parts so i can put her back to standard, but a handbrake sparco handle wow that must be the hardest part to find. Would any one have a clue or do i just keep looking on ebay thanks alot oh and who would be best for my steering wheel too as its a alcantara one thats worn would like it back to leather again many thanks.
      You can get your steering wheel refurbed through the club, Clayton will arrange it just add your name on the thread below

https://www.mk1focusrsoc.com/forum/m...lack-stitching

Comment

Originally posted by S1_John View Post
        There's a car on the imperial blue Rs owners page on Facebook being broken at the minute. Maybe worth dropping them a message.
        Off course seen that before didn't even give it a think cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Marathonman72 View Post

You can get your steering wheel refurbed through the club, Clayton will arrange it just add your name on the thread below

https://www.mk1focusrsoc.com/forum/m...lack-stitching
          Perfect mate thank you very much

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have 1 or 2 genuine handbrake levers. Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by BartFRS View Post
              I'm pretty sure I have 1 or 2 genuine handbrake levers. Let me know if you're interested.
              hi bart yes definitely interested

Comment

I gave it a quick clean, as you can see on the last picture there's one ‘bolt' missing.

1F141ED3-72AE-4E64-83F5-5F66826E9294.jpeg

09864CFD-183D-4909-9EA8-20FB25CE2A40.jpeg
                9F203164-5CA4-409B-8144-76844F1E831A.jpeg

Comment

I gave it a quick clean, as you can see on the last picture there's one ‘bolt' missing.

1F141ED3-72AE-4E64-83F5-5F66826E9294.jpeg

09864CFD-183D-4909-9EA8-20FB25CE2A40.jpeg
                  9F203164-5CA4-409B-8144-76844F1E831A.jpeg
                  thats perfect mate better than the one i have grub screws will be easy come by

Comment

Just to let you know, I've just posted the handbrake lever 🏼

Comment

Just to let you know, I've just posted the handbrake lever 🏼
                      spot on bart appreciate it alot mate thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X