New member, build #0250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, build #0250

Hello to the group. I am feeling blessed to now own #0250. Big thank you to Alex, the car is fantastic, I fell in love the moment I saw it. Thank you Clayton for hooking us up. Looking forward to being part of this group, and hopefully meeting more owners soon. Best Lee

Welcome Lee.

Comment

Hello and welcome Lee, you’ve bought a stunning car !

Comment

Welcome to the club. Judging by the for sale ad you've bought a lovely car

Comment

Congrats to Dra72 on his new purchase, i'm glad you're happy with it! Thank you to Clayton for all the help with the advert and sale.

Comment

Hello Lee

and welcome, think you bought yourself a cracker there 👍
            never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

Comment

Welcome, hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dra72 View Post
                Hello to the group. I am feeling blessed to now own #0250. Big thank you to Alex, the car is fantastic, I fell in love the moment I saw it. Thank you Clayton for hooking us up. Looking forward to being part of this group, and hopefully meeting more owners soon. Best Lee
                Originally posted by 0250 Yeomans View Post
                Congrats to Dra72 on his new purchase, i'm glad you're happy with it! Thank you to Clayton for all the help with the advert and sale.
                You are both welcome. A prime example you have there Lee and thanks to all the previous owners and Alex for looking after the car.

Enjoy as I know you have been doing and hope to see you at one of our shows this year.

Comment

Thanks both, feeling very lucky. Work commitments have meant no fun for a few weeks, but back a ready to enjoy the summer with 0250. See you at donno 🙏👍

Comment

Working...
                  X