Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scangauge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scangauge

    Good morning all
    I have a Scangauge to fit, but I do not want it as a permanent fixture just yet.
    I partake in a bit of Concours, so, whilst I'm at a Concours event, I would like to remove the Scangauge from sight.
    If I unplug the Scangauge, will I lose all settings and have to reset it every time I unplug it.
    I know it would be easier not to do Concours, but I'm an anorak and don't get out much.
    Last edited by Clayton; 08-03-2025, 07:01 PM.

  • #2
    If you unplug the scangauge you won't lose all the settings. I've mounted mine with double sided tape and velcro in the bottom ride landside of the windscreen so I can remove mine quickly but that might not be ideal for concourse as it will probably leave residue of glue. I know there is a mount that goes on the rear view mirror though not sure how it is attached and whether it's easy to remove.

    Comment


    • Garry T
      Garry T commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankyou mate input appreciated.
      Might see you around this summer unless you are still manic with kids football.
      Hope you are keeping well.

  • #3
    No worries mate I'm hoping to get to some shows this year but yes still manic with the daughters football taking up nearly all my spare time.

    Comment


    • #4
      I have this one

      Clicky - BlendMount BSG-1000 Aluminum Mirror Mount For ScanGauge II, ScanGauge D, ScanGauge KR
      Last edited by Clayton; 09-03-2025, 06:41 PM. Reason: Added title to link

      Comment

      Working...
      X