Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a standard looking exhaust

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suggestions for a standard looking exhaust

    Hi folks,

    Any suggestion for an exhaust that looks pretty standard, but is a little wider?

    I want to keep the standard look, just a little wider.

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Power valve (BCS) do an oem looking tip and also a bigger tip. Maybe worth giving them a call. I have a full system by them with a Wrc tip and the fab work is second to none.

    https://www.powervalve.co.uk/index.p...product_id=371

    Comment


    • #3
      Good recommendation Rutts like you say their work is top notch as is their customer service.

      Cian, if you decide you would like a BCS system then please let me know as we can arrange a Club Member discount off your order.

      Clayton

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks both of you! Will have a proper look later.

        Comment


        • #5
          Go and speak to a decent exhaust fabricator in my opinion. Probably be surprised at the cost too.

          Comment


          • #6
            I can vouch for the BCS system. Love mine. Got the twin box system with standard looking end tip. Not really loud, deffo civilized, even when booting it. And look brilliant 👍
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

            Comment


            • #7
              Thumbs up from me too on the BCS system, I went for twin box and their Sports Cat where the cat is underneath, great design throughout and better performance. Still looking great after 9 years.

              I've got two tailpipes, one standard look, and the other Milltek style.

              Comment

              Working...
              X