Good Morning all.
Appreciate this is highly subjective, but I will soon be looking for someone to undertake some bodywork on my car. Not too bad as far as I can tell - but will require work to the rear arches and maybe ends of the sills to get it back to spot on, and of course some paint.
Looking for recommendations for someone to trust - someone who has done it before, has removed sill covers before and matched the colour before etc. I like things done right.
I have been following a bodyshop in Scotland for a while now, but was very disappointed with his attitude TBH - inital contact response was very unhelpful - so I thought I had a solution and now don't.
I'm in the North East of England.
Cheers
Appreciate this is highly subjective, but I will soon be looking for someone to undertake some bodywork on my car. Not too bad as far as I can tell - but will require work to the rear arches and maybe ends of the sills to get it back to spot on, and of course some paint.
Looking for recommendations for someone to trust - someone who has done it before, has removed sill covers before and matched the colour before etc. I like things done right.
I have been following a bodyshop in Scotland for a while now, but was very disappointed with his attitude TBH - inital contact response was very unhelpful - so I thought I had a solution and now don't.
I'm in the North East of England.
Cheers

