Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T Shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T Shirts

    Clayton me ole cocker, T-shirts have arrived today. Very pleased with them and in time for my birthday.

    You are a star, cheers mate.

  • #2
    Isn't he brilliant arranging all these things for us !

    Happy birthday !

    Comment


    • Clayton
      Clayton commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers Bart

    • Garry T
      Garry T commented
      Editing a comment
      He sure is and you know what, I am feeling like this is possibly the best club I have belonged to in my car scene career since 1981. It's a great club that doesn't appear to get embroiled in politics and doesn't seem to have too many billy big balls my car is better than yours. Great club where I feel at home.

  • #3
    No problem Gary and thanks for letting me know. Happy birthday too.

    Comment


    • #4
      Not yet,but in time for my birthday on the 21st April.I used to share my birthday with our Queen

      Comment

      Working...
      X