Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick one- decent bulbs for standard lights?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quick one- decent bulbs for standard lights?

    I've an itch for a change with my light setup as I have the ST 170 Xenons sprayed dark and have a spare set of standard lights in the garage, what bulbs do you find work well with them as previously I ended up fitting HID's as the light was so frigging poor, I swapped those lights for these as the owner was going back to standard to sell up, so the new set of standards I have now are 100% standard if that makes sense.
    I've had the Halfords branded high output bulbs before but they were OK but kept blowing I found, anyway any help is appreciated.

    Cheers
    Me

  • #2
    After a few different ones i tried Osram Nightbreakers in my standard lights. It was better but still not brilliant. If im honest i think its down to the design of the light and the beam pattern more than anything.

    I much prefer the look of standard lights but i have xenons fitted now as i also like to be able to see where im driving!

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah they are p1ss poor, which was why I ended going the Xenon route, but am a bit bored of the look now after so many years, hence fancying a bit of a change.
      It must be an age thing as my father in laws Subaru is even worse, its utterly shocking!

      Comment

      Working...
      X