Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help / advice - Replacement pipes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help / advice - Replacement pipes

    I am in need of new pipes just wondering what other people have done whether new is still available or what others have done to replace?

    thanks, Mark
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

  • #2
    The PAS pipes? They are mostly NLA I believe and the parts that were available last I checked were expensive!
    You could have them repaired by a hydraulic hose company or hope to find some good second hand ones.
    If its just surface rust I'd be inclined to refurbish what you have.

    Comment


    • #3
      I went down the route of replacing them with AN lines.

      I found a kit of adapters from the US that presents AN-6, and I used AN-6 PTFE hose because as far as I can tell the burst pressure of our PAS system is less than the pressure that line can supposedly handle, and I've not had problems yet!

      Comment

      Working...
      X