Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New Year all fellow Mk1 Focus RS owners'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy New Year all fellow Mk1 Focus RS owners'

    Before I start drinking and struggle to type (whoops... already started drinking ) I would like to wish all fellow Mk1 Focus RS owners a happy New Year. 🍻

    Have a good one all of you.


    Happy New Year!


    See you all in 2022.


    Clayton

  • #2
    Happy new year and bring on 2022 🏼

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy new year everyone xx

      Comment


      • #4
        С новым годом😀🎉🎉!!!

        Translated - Happy New Year
        Last edited by Clayton; 31-12-2021, 11:55 PM. Reason: Translated

        Comment


        • #5
          Happy New year to you in Russia

          Welcome to the forum and please tell us which Focus RS you own.?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Clayton View Post
            Happy New year to you in Russia

            Welcome to the forum and please tell us which Focus RS you own.?
            Сейчас ещё плохо разбираюсь на вашем форуме.
            у меня фокус zx3 2000 года, очень корозийный (ржавчина), начал процесс реставрации кузова, 5лет я строил фокус в голове, буду делать кастом проект с внешним видом rs mk1 . Очень сильно люблю rs mk1. В России у нас нет ни одной подлинной rs mk1. Есть только недостроенная реплика. Поэтому если примите в клуб буду благодарен😉

            Translated - Now I don't know much about your forum. I have a 2000 ZX3 Focus, very corrosive (rust), I started the body restoration process, for 5 years I have been building a Focus in my head, I will do a custom project with the appearance of RS Mk1. I love RS Mk1 very much. In Russia, we do not have a single genuine RS Mk1. There is only an unfinished replica. Therefore, if you accept to the club, I will be grateful.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Focus3D_v/s_mrzk View Post

              Сейчас ещё плохо разбираюсь на вашем форуме.
              у меня фокус zx3 2000 года, очень корозийный (ржавчина), начал процесс реставрации кузова, 5лет я строил фокус в голове, буду делать кастом проект с внешним видом rs mk1 . Очень сильно люблю rs mk1. В России у нас нет ни одной подлинной rs mk1. Есть только недостроенная реплика. Поэтому если примите в клуб буду благодарен😉

              Translated - Now I don't know much about your forum. I have a 2000 ZX3 Focus, very corrosive (rust), I started the body restoration process, for 5 years I have been building a Focus in my head, I will do a custom project with the appearance of RS Mk1. I love RS Mk1 very much. In Russia, we do not have a single genuine RS Mk1. There is only an unfinished replica. Therefore, if you accept to the club, I will be grateful.
              Of course, you are very welcome and it's nice to know of your interest of the Mk1 Focus RS and to have found our club forum. Hope it will be of help to you in the New Year.

              Translated to Russion - Конечно, мы очень приветствуем вас, и приятно узнать о вашем интересе к mk1 Focus RS и о том, что вы нашли форум нашего клуба. Надеюсь, наш форум поможет вам в Новом году.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Clayton View Post

                Of course, you are very welcome and it's nice to know of your interest of the Mk1 Focus RS and to have found our club forum. Hope it will be of help to you in the New Year.

                Translated to Russion - Конечно, мы очень приветствуем вас, и приятно узнать о вашем интересе к mk1 Focus RS и о том, что вы нашли форум нашего клуба. Надеюсь, наш форум поможет вам в Новом году.

                Не понимаю, я переодически регулярно искал всё что связано с фокус rs mk 1,но только в этом году я нашёл ваш форум, для меня это просто какой-то новогодний подарок от от санты 😁 . Чтобы не засорять форум подскажите, можно ли у вас вести отдельный блог(тему), и как обращаться в сообщении лично если у меня возникнут вопросы по работе форума. Правила форума я прочитал. Да и спасибо 🙏💕за гостеприимство. Есть ли тут участники которые уже переделывали простой фокус zx3 в копию rs. Спасибо. И с наступившим Новым годом я принимаю свой бокал ща воссоединение с вашим клубом🤝


                Translated - I don't understand, I periodically regularly searched for everything related to the RS Mk1 Focus, but only this year I found your forum, for me it's just some kind of New Year's gift from Santa 😁. In order not to litter the forum, tell me if it is possible for you to have a separate blog (topic), and how to address the message personally if I have any questions about the forum. I read the rules of the forum. And thanks for the hospitality. Are there any contributors here who have already remade a simple ZX3 trick into a copy of RS. Thank you. And with the coming New Year, I accept my glass of conductive reunion with your club🤝
                Last edited by Clayton; 01-01-2022, 12:57 PM. Reason: Fixed quote tags

                Comment


                • BartFRS
                  BartFRS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello and welcome, the best thing you can do is use Google translate so you can post in English.
                  We have members from all over Europe who do this.
                  Enjoy the forum !

                  Translated to Russian - Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать! Лучшее, что вы можете сделать, - это использовать Google Translate, чтобы публиковать сообщения на английском языке.
                  У нас есть участники со всей Европы, которые этим занимаются.
                  Наслаждайтесь форумом!

              • #9
                Happy New year Clayton

                And a Happy new year to all our members new and old!

                Comment


                • #10
                  Happy new year all! Lets hope 2022 is a good one .

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Happy New Year Clayton and thank you for everything you do for us on here..
                    All the best for 2022 folks

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Happy new year all , let's make it a good un 🦆🚙

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Happy New Year and hope to meet some of you!

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Happy New year alls 😁

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X