Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mk1 Focus RS 20 Year Anniversary Meet (British Motor Museum - 4th September 2022)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Put me down please Clayton

    Comment


    • Please put me on the list 2 cars

      Comment


      • I’m up for attending also please 👍

        Comment


        • I’m interested can you put me down please.

          Comment


          • I’d be interested as well, if car done on time

            Comment


            • Put me down, Il be there with

              Comment


              • Even though I won't have my RS I would still like to go

                Comment


                • Its a Yes from me

                  Comment


                  • Yes from both me & Vicki please. I'll work out if I can bring all 3 cars

                    Comment


                    • Can I put my name down for the 20 years anniversary please

                      Comment


                      • Put me down for a visit please Clay. 👍

                        Comment


                        • I'll be there!

                          Comment


                          • I thought I’d replied to this but obviously not. I’m definitely going with 0255.

                            there will be a few of us meeting up and travelling in convoy like we did for the 10th and 15th from Donington services so if anyone wants to join you are more than welcome.

                            Comment


                            • Just if members are looking to book hotels nearby when I booked in April there was alot booked for that weekend. I've got booked in at the Plough inn at Boddington which is about 20 min from museum

                              Comment


                              • I'm up for this, if you could add me to the list pretty please.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X