Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exhaust heat shields

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exhaust heat shields

    Long shot but does anyone have a new front part and rear part of the exhaust heat shields?
    I can get the middle 2 from my Ford dealer but can't get the front and rear.

    Thanks
    Iain

  • #2
    Hello and welcome to the club !

    Comment


    • #3
      As you've said these are now NLA, good luck with finding some as they seem to be hard to come by now.
      Will keep an eye out but unless yours are completely ruined its possibly worth refurbishing them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the reply's lads and the welcome, hopefully I can come across them it would finish off my underside resto! I could probably refurbish the front one but the rear is gubbed!

        once I get the photos sorted I'll start a restoration thread

        Comment

        Working...
        X