No announcement yet.

RS Mats & RS leather wallet (Poll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, they are part of the car and should ALWAYS be handed onto the next custodian upon sale. Great poll, this ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Comment

I've had to buy both the mats and wallet as mine didn't come with either which considering it was a low mileage car 22k when I bought it in 2010 now on 31k is a bit annoying.

They weren't something I was aware of when I bought the car or I would have used the fact to knock some money off.

Comment

I got mats when I purchased car but havenโ€™t got wallet, would love to have set to complete and would get one at reasonable price, but canโ€™t justify greedy prices some people want

Comment

My car came with the mats but no wallet. I have purchased a wallet to go with it as the previous owner never had one for the car. I never realised the rarity of either when I bought the car, I used to use the mats in it but have now taken them out for fear of them getting worn!

Comment

When I sold 2503 I sold it with 2 sets un used in the boot mint set in floor bought it back new set gone no leather wallet needless to say wasnโ€™t happy luckily me old mate Nick Jones had a wallet which I gave him ยฃ100 for tbh he would had gave it me

Comment

I have the matts and wallet both came with the car๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Hi Clayton.
                I've bought both cars as 3rd owner. Therefore, I don't know if something changed by 2 owners before.

#1144 had NO Mats, but had the original RS leather Wallet.
                #1416 had the original RS Mats, but NO Wallet.

Regards, Mario

Comment

I was lucky enough to get the wallet and mats with the car #4376, wallet in mint condition, mats in decent used condition, far from being mint. ๐Ÿ˜€

Comment

I have matts and wallet, both came with the car.

It seems I was lucky ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ #4115

Comment

I had neither with #1659. Luckily got a wallet tonight, just sourcing mats now. If any of you with a spare set want to sell them the cash is waiting

Comment

All the cars over the years have come with mats and wallet. Sounds bit silly but would be really put off the car if didnโ€™t come with them all.

Comment

Talking of mats... who remembers the Sparco ones that were bouncing around back in the day? Remember getting a set but left them in my original car, not seen them for years!

Comment

Originally posted by S4v4ge View Post
                            I had neither with #1659. Luckily got a wallet tonight, just sourcing mats now. If any of you with a spare set want to sell them the cash is waiting
                            Update-Now have mats and wallet

Comment

...and the keyring!

Comment

The pre-owner of my RS replaced the mats early enough, so they are in great condition. Now, they are in my trunk as a carpet.
                                As a good-looking replacement for the original RS mats, I have ordered original Ford mats from the USA. They look very similar to the RS mats except for the RS stitching, and they are a bit smaller. However, this is more noticeable in the pictures than in reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X