Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replace Rear quarter panels / rear arches!!?? Ex-pressed steel?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Did we get any response Clayton regards to front arches? Also Richard did that lad on Facebook get back about the side skirts?

    CheeRS.

    Comment


    • Poynter87
      Poynter87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I completely forgot about them and no I never had a response from the company.

  • #17
    Originally posted by Bazandbeanz View Post
    Did we get any response Clayton regards to front arches?

    CheeRS.
    I didn't get a reply from the email so messaged the director by PM on Facebook messenger. Had a reply asking for my contact number but not called me since unfortunately.

    Will message again Baz.

    Comment


    • #18
      Ok all, just to update you of some great news.

      I had a call from the Director of Ex-Pressed Steel Panels recently and we had a very long chat which was very positive for the Mk1 Focus RS Panels and also our club.

      Excuse the pun but I had 'Expressed' that it would be good to see a smaller arch repair section available for the owners rather than a larger rear arch section. The section available was made over the rear swage line and I felt it would be better for owners to have them made more localised for repair cutting the repair down and helping the cost.

      Also in conversation I explained how our club works for the benefits of the members and asked if we could have some support with regards possible Group Buys / discount.

      Well the good news is Ex-Pressed are now in connection with our club for member support. Today we can share that a new smaller rear arch panel is available so please follow the link below.

      We will also be announcing soon for the benefit of our club members a saving you can take advantage of.


      We will also be working close with Ex-Pressed for more panels to become available.

      Comment


      • BartFRS
        BartFRS commented
        Editing a comment
        Great news and thanks for your time and effort you put into this for all members.

      • Nemo
        Nemo commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice work Clayton. I'm wanting some panels for a G6 mk3 escort I've just bought. I hope he offers a little discount

      • Bazandbeanz
        Bazandbeanz commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully the front wings will be made too then just need someone to make the side skirts.

    • #19
      Great job.I'll take a left and right just to have them as spares.

      Comment


      • #20
        Brilliant work Clayton.. what a great club this is.

        Comment


        • #21
          Thread now set up in the club Offers / Group Buys (Members only) section.

          Please follow the following link - Ex-Pressed Steel Panels

          Comment


          • #22
            Great work Clayton would be great if they did sills too.

            Comment


            • #23
              This is great news! Well done Clayton. 👏

              Comment


              • #24
                I greet everyone, did you have a club purchase of panels on the basis of the topic?

                How much did it cost?
                Does anyone have any interest in buying in the coming months?
                Thank you for your attention.
                Last edited by Marathonman72; 02-01-2022, 10:24 AM.

                Comment

                Working...
                X