Anyone know Pobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Pobs?

As title, I see he still trades on ebay but isn't responding to any messages, via his site or ebay.

I know Luke through facebook and I saw the other day he is closing Pobs soon but if you let me know what you want I can see if he has any of the bits you are after if that's any help.

Comment

Thanks fella. I'm after a spark plug cover and wing rail covers, both in satin black. If not in stock could you ask if he'd do one more batch? I'm sure a group buy on here would work?

Comment

He might have both but he won't do them in satin black as I've asked him about doing a couple of bits black in the past but you could always have them powder coated I will ask him though and get back to you.

Comment

OK, if you could ask that would be great.

Comment

I've just had a message back from Luke who runs Pobs and he said he has both bits in stock but only in stainless.

Comment

OK. Would powder coat stand up to the heat?

Comment

I had one from Pobs and had it powder coated and it was on the car for a couple of years with no issues so from my experience I would say it would stand up to the heat.

Comment

I'll get a quote for the powder coating next week and go from there. How much will he want for both?

Comment

I will ask later for you though I'm not sure if they are listed on the website but I will check with him.

Comment

Could always paypal him.

Comment

Working...
                      X