Club stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club stickers

As the heading might suggest, where do I get some club stickers from please?

Bazza

Originally posted by Bazandbeanz View Post
    As the heading might suggest, where do I get some club stickers from?

Bazza
    If you add your name to the thread on the forum in the link below Clayton will send some out to you when he does the next batch!
    Geraint

https://www.mk1focusrsoc.com/forum/m...indow-stickers

Comment

• BartFRS
      BartFRS commented
      Editing a comment
      You just beat me to it, was about to post link 😆

I have to be paid member to access there?

Comment

That's a members section, so yes 🏼
      A full membership allows you to access all areas and benefit from group buys we organize for our members.

Comment

As Bart says, there are many benefits of joining, the group buys are just one. Well worth it if you are planning any little jobs on the car and you'll bag the stickers you're after too.

Comment

As said many benefits to being a fully paid member.

You won't find a club with such a low yearly membership fee which gives as much as this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DanT404 View Post
            As Bart says, there are many benefits of joining, the group buys are just one. Well worth it if you are planning any little jobs on the car and you'll bag the stickers you're after too.
            Thanks. I think for me at the minute the cost to join as full member outweighs my needs for the car. Its standard and how I intend to leave it so no need for group buys at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazandbeanz View Post

Thanks. I think for me at the minute the cost to join as full member outweighs my needs for the car. Its standard and how I intend to leave it so no need for group buys at this time.
              Of course, completely understand. Its a great club and theres never any pressure to "buy in" on anything like some others. The steering wheel refurbishment and brake caliper refurbishment group buys off the top of my head are 2 you may want to keep in mind though. Both available in completely standard finishes if you ever require them!

Comment

I completely agree with you Dan. There's also the fact that a subscription helps to maintain this website that people get “free” information and source standard parts to maintain their standard cars. Reference how to's to keep their cars in great condition. Not to mention group buys of covers, seat covers, security products, information about meet ups, discounted entry to shows etc etc etc. All for little over a pound a month. Sounds like great value for money and helps to fund the longevity of the car we all love!

Comment

Small price for what you get in return

Comment

Its hardly a massive fee for the year. It probably barely pays for the stickers you're after.

Comment

Working...
                    X