X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to you all

Hi All,

I am proud to announce that the New Forum and Club is now here. I have been asked by many enthusiasts for a dedicated Forum and Club, so this is it, and I hope you like it.

A huge thank you must go to Simon Chapman (Sichapman - Website and Forum developer), Mark Seeger (fastfocus - Website logo designer), Nick C. (Nick), Dave Simnett (mrsimmers), and Reece Middleton (-Reece-). None of this would have been possible without them.

It has taken many hours, days, and early mornings to reach where we are today. I hope you find the Forum very helpful and easy to navigate. Remember we are new, and will be making improvements along the way to make this Forum and Club better still.

Please respect using the Forum and enjoy.

Clayton Borg
    Last edited by Clayton; 26-04-2015, 07:32 PM.

Woohoo, at last it's up and running, which is very nice.
    Really hope to get a good bunch of enthusiastic owners overhere
    never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

Comment

Thanks for the invite Clay, you've all done a great job at putting this together I'm sure that new members will be piling in soon

Comment

Looking good Clay

Comment

Thanks Clay but the majority of the credit must go to you and your dedication to the Frs MK1. The quality and features of this forum are amongst the very best out there and to have done it in such a short time period is a credit to you mate.

Time to enjoy her now!

Comment

Thanks for putting this forum together. It's what so many of us have been waiting for.

It looks really good, with a nice clean, modern look about it. It's easy to upload photos, so nobody can have an excuse not to show off their cars. I'm sure this forum will be a great resource for us all. The Build List is the definitive website for MK1 details & this forum will continue in the same vein. Onwards and upwards.

Comment

The picture upload function is great, saves so much time.. don't know how we all lived without it lol.

Comment

Yes I love the picture upload feature. 😎

Comment

well done Clay told you at xmas this was a good idea nice to see it bear fruit mate
                  FRS 2113 & V12 Vantage

Comment

Thanks for inviting and great job Clayton,you made our private FRS mk1 garage.Love it !!

Comment

Thanks for the invite Clay, really pleased this is all up and looking Amazing!

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Looks great clay, well done on all your hard work , will pass it on to the lads over in IRL that there is a new frs mk1 form .

Hope to see your mk1 some day at ford fair !!

Comment

Clayton well done mate the hard work has paid off the page is fresh and looks great and easy to navigate around, I will post the link on rsffe mate.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. I am still working on stuff behind the scenes so sorry I havent replied to all the threads but will do my best to catch up.

Pleased you all like the new forum.

Thanks to all of you supporting the new club and joining

Comment

Working...
                              X