Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your car models

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Show us your car models

    As above peeps, what have you got. Being a MK1 nut this is all I have. 10006920_246952612177017_2026309682445942677_n[1].jpg DSC_0659_zpse65dcc80[1].jpg

  • #2
    I only have the small one that clay set up nice collection.

    Comment


    • #3
      I got the other small one as it has the original numberplate on and is standard as it was when i got it.

      Comment


      • #4
        I've collected model rally cars for years. Mainly 1:43 scale and a few 1:18's.

        I've got the 1:43 & 1:18 Mk1 FRS models too.

        Comment


        • #5
          Here are a few of them
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

          Comment


          • #6
            Impressive Jane, all boxed and mint.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh yes, they stay in their boxes.

              At the last count I'd got over 150 models. The vast majority are rally cars, but I've started to collect a few more road cars now. I bought a nice 1:18 Sunburst Red RS1600i a few years ago......to remind me of my car I foolishly sold.

              Comment


              • #8
                I've a huge collection of model cars mostly in 1:18 scale, not all Fords.

                My Ford models include 3 Minichamps Mk2 Focus RS's and an Escort Cosworth, an Autoart Sierra RS Cosworth, Ford GT and Mk1 Focus WRC and the Otto Mk1 Focus RS. Also have a range of 1:43 scale Fords including the Mk1 Focus RS Clay supplied. Will try and get some pics up later. I always keep all the boxes, but store those in the loft as my models are in display cases.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have approx. 2000 models, all various sizes and makes, Im going threw the lot of them and getting rid of the ones I know long require due to running out of room.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    I have approx. 2000 models, all various sizes and makes, Im going threw the lot of them and getting rid of the ones I know long require due to running out of room.
                    2000?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My small collection

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi, did anyone else also bought the Otto-Mobile Escort Cosworth 1/12th today?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X