Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otto-Mobile 1:18 Ford Focus RS Mk1 - Whats your number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'd love to find 0433 😊

    Comment


    • I'm looking for 0014
      I've got 0200

      Comment


      • Hi
        I have model number 1432 if anyone is looking for it.
        Thanks
        Mark

        Comment


        • Clayton
          Clayton commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Mark, are you the owner of Focus RS 2263 ;-)

      • Hi I'd been interested if anyone has 1677

        Comment


        • Hi have 301 cheers

          Comment


          • Anyone got 0423 ?

            Comment


            • anyone have 2427

              Comment


              • Clayton
                Clayton commented
                Editing a comment
                Added to the wanted list Mart

                Edit - Wont allow to save for some server error reason, will come back to add this Mart.

            • Number 1281 for my focus 1:18 :D

              Comment


              • Clayton
                Clayton commented
                Editing a comment
                Is 1281 the model you have Tanguy?

              • Tanguy Barbot
                Tanguy Barbot commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes that’s right Clayton

            • Originally posted by MDGFRS View Post
              Hi
              I have model number 1432 if anyone is looking for it.
              Thanks
              Mark
              Are you selling?

              Comment


              • Hi, I'm looking for number 2143 ?

                Comment


                • I have Otto number 110 actual car number is 3463

                  Comment


                  • Webo

                    Just checked your model you won yesterday Luke and it is Limited Edition number 0686 / 2500.

                    Taken carefully out of the box and has never been unwrapped so left it in the paper wrap and could just see the number.

                    Comment


                    • Webo
                      Webo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Clayton that’s awesome 👍

                  • Cannot update the list at the moment due to an error in allowing us to edit the opening post. Will get this looked at soon so we can update the missing numbers.

                    Comment


                    • Hi, I have 385/2500 :)

                      Comment


                      • I have the following numbers
                        2442
                        810
                        2343
                        2485
                        528
                        509
                        1124
                        1913
                        450
                        476


                        Comment


                        • Darren Vincent
                          Darren Vincent commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You have quite a collection there! Would you part with 1?
                      Working...
                      X