Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otto-Mobile 1:18 Ford Focus RS Mk1 - Whats your number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No 695 pops up for sale in Germany on ebay-klein privat announcement. For sale Euro 400 only ;-)

    Comment


    • The next Otto model no 2153 is for sale in Germany on ebay-klein privat announcement. For sale in Euro 350.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RSclassics View Post
        The next Otto model no 2153 is for sale in Germany on ebay-klein privat announcement. For sale in Euro 350.
        2153 was Written off - CAT C and broken for parts back in 2010. The real car not the model.

        Comment


        • RSclassics
          RSclassics commented
          Editing a comment
          Ups. No good news.

      • Wanted 0597

        Comment


        • I've just purchased no 861.

          Comment


          • No 414
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254645132316

            No 741
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164275833510

            Comment


            • Ottomobile focus rs mk1 No 1660 - Kirk_xr2i
              found in Austria

              Comment


              • 1563 for sale in France, €350 (not my advert).

                Link: Otto-Mobile

                Comment


                • No 1563 listed for 300€ on Facebook MK1fordfocusRS group.

                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/5887...7313747478302/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RSclassics View Post
                    No 1563 listed for 300€ on Facebook MK1fordfocusRS group.

                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/5887...7313747478302/
                    Imho ridiculous prices for a model that ain't even got the right colour
                    I have two, but would never pay money like that.
                    TBH i rate the small ones better, as they look right in imp blue
                    never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

                    Comment


                    • Poynter87
                      Poynter87 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree Chris I thought what I paid was enough and the smaller models colour is a lot better match but the otto model is a nice model other than the colour.

                    • RSclassics
                      RSclassics commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Myself I wouldn't buy an Otto model.

                  • Intersted in 1890 if anyones got it for sale.
                    Last edited by Marathonman72; 05-11-2020, 05:30 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Next is on ebay Germany, No. 2113 for 249 Euro.

                      https://www.ebay.de/itm/Ford-Focus-R....m46890.l49292

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RSclassics View Post
                        No 695 pops up for sale in Germany on ebay-klein privat announcement. For sale Euro 400 only ;-)
                        Wow. The next for 400 Euro on eBay. It is no. 0320.

                        https://www.ebay.de/itm/Ford-Focus-R....m46890.l49292

                        Comment


                        • Marathonman72
                          Marathonman72 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's a lot of money!

                        • RSclassics
                          RSclassics commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, it is too much in my opinion for a car model.

                      • Reading this, I remembered buying one some years ago 😀(in april 2014). Just unboxed it for the 2nd time since having it. I have #1306 😀.

                        CheeRS

                        Comment


                        • RS #1309 offered in Germany for 190 Euro eBay Kleinanzeigen

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X