Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otto-Mobile 1:18 Ford Focus RS Mk1 - Whats your number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I have 2137 and would swap if any one needs this number. My number is unavailable

    Comment


    • #92
      Just checked mine - it's 0754. No chance of getting my build number though.

      Comment


      • #93
        I have 138

        Comment


        • #94
          I'll have 2458 if it turns up at sensible money

          Comment


          • #95
            Hi everyone, I have the OTTO 218/2500, I look for the number 806 to correspond to the number of my RS 😉

            Comment


            • #96
              I have got 887 but would like 1424
              ​​

              Comment


              • #97
                I'd be interested in #2484 if it was ever located!

                Comment


                • #98
                  Ash_FordRST, your number for sale in Germany:

                  https://m.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-an...7159-249-21782

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Just purchased number 714.

                    Comment


                    • I have 2328

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 3182woody View Post
                        I have 2328
                        So close yet so far away. Gutted as my car is build number 2329.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Clayton View Post

                          So close yet so far away. Gutted as my car is build number 2329.
                          Close than can ever get lol

                          Comment


                          • Just checked mine....

                            836 🏻

                            Comment


                            • I'm after #2377 if anyone has it available

                              Comment


                              • 1418 - scottie

                                Comment


                                • Clayton
                                  Clayton commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Do you have this model or after it scottie?
                              Working...
                              X