Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otto-Mobile 1:18 Ford Focus RS Mk1 - Whats your number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I would love to find 1435

    Comment


    • #62
      I have 1169 Otto model

      Comment


      • Clayton
        Clayton commented
        Editing a comment
        Added to list Neal ;-)

    • #63
      A friend has two of these will pester him for the numbers

      Comment


      • #64
        Still looking for one if these, would love 0572 but would take any

        Comment


        • Clayton
          Clayton commented
          Editing a comment
          Added to wanted list Mike ;-)

      • #65
        I have model number 86/2500

        Comment


        • DanT404
          DanT404 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought Peters was #0012 but not 100% on that it just seems to be stuck in my head haha.

        • Clayton
          Clayton commented
          Editing a comment
          I have Peter as owning Focus RS 0012 on the build list. Focus RS 0086 I know of from being spotted at Nurburgring in May 2018 and now painted silver with graphics.

        • BartFRS
          BartFRS commented
          Editing a comment
          Peter has 0012, but 0086 is also in Holland:
          https://www.autosportmebu.nl/over-me...-focus-mk1-rs/

      • #66
        Been in the loft today.......

        #1061 (been displayed)
        #1086 (only opened for build number)
        #1087 (only opened for build number)
        #2085 (only opened for build number)

        I need #0255 if anyone comes across it!

        Comment


        • #67
          Has anyone got 2215 model around? Would like it to go with the car

          Comment


          • #68
            Originally posted by Jay P View Post
            Been in the loft today.......

            #1061 (been displayed)
            #1086 (only opened for build number)
            #1087 (only opened for build number)
            #2085 (only opened for build number)

            I need #0255 if anyone comes across it!
            Nice collection you have there Jay and cool to have two consecutive numbers.

            Comment


            • #69
              Wanted 2316 . Cash waiting

              Comment


              • Clayton
                Clayton commented
                Editing a comment
                Added you to the wanted list Freddel ;-)

            • #70
              I have 449 and would like 2361 if anyone has thanks

              Comment


              • #71
                1678 is in my care :-)

                Comment


                • #72
                  Managed to get one, not sure on number but will get it when I pick it up in a couple weeks

                  Comment


                  • #73
                    Do the models come with numberplates?
                    this one doesn't have any on it!

                    Comment


                    • Marathonman72
                      Marathonman72 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have 3 and none have number plates, just an RS logo on front and rear!!

                    • Poynter87
                      Poynter87 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mine has the rs logo on the front and rear.

                  • #74
                    It's number 1564, no RS on number plates tho

                    Comment


                    • #75
                      Looking for 2251

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X