Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otto-Mobile 1:18 Ford Focus RS Mk1 - Whats your number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Otto number 1491 for sale on oval owners Facebook page if anyone on here owns 1491!!

    E78C6FD5-27D9-4F4F-9FCB-1D065A9451E4.png

    Comment


    • #47
      Found today new offer. Build number 1074 is up to sale on ebay. £110

      Comment


      • #48
        I dont have one wish they did RHD and why not do 4501 😢 no chance of me getting 3290

        Comment


        • #49
          How much do these go? I've been offered one just neither me or the seller know what they are worth.

          Comment


          • Marathonman72
            Marathonman72 commented
            Editing a comment
            The ones I've seen and bought range between £90 and £130 depending on condition, nice to have the inner white box and outer brown box to go with it too!!

          • Poynter87
            Poynter87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Geraint, the bloke is sure he has the box which he says is in the loft so he is going to have a look for it before I go and look at it.

        • #50
          Here's the correct boxes Richard, white inner box and brown outer box!!

          IMG_4483.JPG


          IMG_4484.JPG

          Comment


          • Poynter87
            Poynter87 commented
            Editing a comment
            The bloke has both boxes so I will post on here the build number if I buy it.
            Last edited by Clayton; 28-11-2018, 11:24 PM.

          • Poynter87
            Poynter87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the advice on the price Geraint I got it for bang in the middle of the prices you said.

          • Marathonman72
            Marathonman72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice one Richard they are a nice item to have to go with our cars!!

        • #51
          I bought number 2175 tonight.

          Comment


          • #52
            Has anyone got one for sale

            Comment


            • Marathonman72
              Marathonman72 commented
              Editing a comment
              Keep an eye on eBay they pop up on there from time to time.

          • #53
            I've got 1225 / would like 4214
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

            Comment


            • BartFRS
              BartFRS commented
              Editing a comment
              Only 2500 build.

            • Poynter87
              Poynter87 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know I would like 4114 but seeing as they only made 2500 I had to make do with what I could find.

          • #54
            need to excuse me a senior moment wishfull thinking

            Comment


            • BartFRS
              BartFRS commented
              Editing a comment
              😜😜😜

          • #55
            Got 113 but got damaged on wedding day

            Comment


            • #56
              Id be very interested in 3224 😁

              Comment


              • Poynter87
                Poynter87 commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately only 2500 were made as I'd want 4114.

              • Mackerk36
                Mackerk36 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah right 🙈 i have owned 2 of these models in the past

              • Poynter87
                Poynter87 commented
                Editing a comment
                I know that's why I just bought any number I could get hold of and they go for decent money compared to what they were new.

            • #57
              Wanted 2186 please

              Comment


              • #58
                0263 wanted

                Comment


                • #59
                  I have 1168 mate

                  Comment


                  • #60
                    Couple for sale at the moment on Ebay, but not cheap.

                    Otto Mobile for sale

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X