Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otto-Mobile 1:18 Ford Focus RS Mk1 - Whats your number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Anyone got #2176?

    Comment


    • #17
      My car is 1640 and I have Otto model 898

      Comment


      • #18
        I have two here, 1094 and 1780, looking for 995
        But will swap mine for any nr if you should own 1094 or 1780
        never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

        Comment


        • #19
          I have #2243

          Comment


          • #20
            Any one got 1660#

            Comment


            • #21
              I have 1893 as I'm looking for 2417 willing to swap if needs be?
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

              Comment


              • #22
                Looking for #151 if anyone has it

                Comment


                • #23
                  Would love to find mine 2367 will pay 💰

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I will check the number on mine when i'm home in two weeks.
                    To bad they only go up to 2500

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I've got 2023

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Mine is 0019 😊

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I have 912.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Not mine, but 0387 is for sale:
                            http://www.ebay.nl/itm/222440004511?ul_noapp=true

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Who has the buildnummer 131 (real car). I found the model of OTTO 131/2500. But it has been ruined

                              Comment


                              • Dazzer
                                Dazzer commented
                                Editing a comment
                                id like that

                            • #30
                              Originally posted by RaZeR_#3111 View Post
                              Who has the buildnummer 131 (real car). I found the model of OTTO 131/2500. But it has been ruined
                              Good find Bjorn.

                              Modded models now.


                              The original 0131 is a UK car but not sure who owns it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X