Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil Temperature Gauge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oil Temperature Gauge

    Ive a scangauge 2 to keep an eye on water tempreture, what about oil temp/pressure?

  • #2
    This...

    Last edited by Clayton; 08-12-2024, 11:37 AM. Reason: Reduced image size

    Comment


    • #3
      PLX DM 100 on mine, great bit a kit!

      Comment


      • #4
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

        Comment


        • #5
          This once I get it fitted changing the bottom oil pressure gauge to ford racing to match the boost gauge
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

          Comment


          • #6
            Has anyone fitted the oil gauge from an ST?

            Comment


            • #7
              By ST you mean ST170?? Wouldn't trust it to be accurate. Or if you mean ST 2.5 then I've seen them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ohhhh,

                never thought from an ST 2.5! But yes, I meant from a 170... just to fill the coin tray!

                Thought about out the dials changed to match that of the RS dials too

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Wayno View Post
                  This...

                  Selfmade? It looks so great...
                  Last edited by Clayton; 08-12-2024, 11:36 AM. Reason: Reduced image size

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No mate. I had SCC supply and fit it. All in it was around £550. But worth it IMO, hence why I paid it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wayno View Post
                      No mate. I had SCC supply and fit it. All in it was around £550. But worth it IMO, hence why I paid it.
                      Whuutt... Okay respect, but too expensive for me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have that same SPA gauge it does pressure and temp, great bit of kit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ST170 gauges won't work as the ST170 uses different management and the gauges work off ecu not just a sensor so would be a nightmare to get it to work.
                          Last edited by Clayton; 08-12-2024, 11:42 AM. Reason: Added caps

                          Comment


                          • Allyf
                            Allyf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That sucks...

                            Not sure I like any others as the ST170 gauges look OEM if it did work...
                            Last edited by Clayton; 08-12-2024, 11:41 AM. Reason: Removed broken emoji code

                        • #14
                          Originally posted by WayneR#1195 View Post
                          This...

                          Where can I find a sensor like that please?
                          Last edited by Clayton; 08-12-2024, 11:38 AM. Reason: Reduced image size

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            https://www.demon-tweeks.com/uk/race...-gauge-246424/

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X