Anyone running 9j pro race 1.2's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone running 9j pro race 1.2's?

I'm looking to get a set of 9j 1.2's but I'm unsure what offset to order them in. I was going to order et35 but thought I'd ask on here first as don't want to get the wrong ones

Cheers Billy

I know Kuljinder is running them don't know his username on here but he's on the imperial blue face book group
    Last edited by Clayton; 30-08-2016, 09:01 AM. Reason: typo error

Comment

Originally posted by RSRick3290 View Post
      I know Kuljinder is running them don't know his username on here but he's on the imperial blue face book group

Name here is KullyFRS

Tagged his name if you can direct him here Rick please, he will have a notification in his profile to this thread.

Comment

Sent him a pm on Facebook should hopefully post on here soon

Comment

Yep I run TD 1.2's in 9J and offset of ET35. You can't run rear axle spacers otherwise it will rub like hell. I'm using 225's tyres so slight stretch and my car is pretty low and I can get mine to scrub.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Does it rub bad with 9j et35 lowered??

Comment

Originally posted by KullyFRS View Post
              Yep I run TD 1.2's in 9J and offset of ET35. You can't run rear axle spacers otherwise it will rub like hell. I'm using 225's tyres so slight stretch and my car is pretty low and I can get mine to scrub.
              Dam that looks awesome!

Comment

I'm putting my 9j TD's back on this year for a change from the Speedlines, I can conform that et35 is correct with no spacers. I also run 235/40/18 tyres as I considered 225 width to be a bit stretched for my liking. I've had them for 4 years and don't get any scrubbing but I don't track the car. Standard suspension too.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X