Garage break in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage break in

I'm posting on behalf of my brother as my parents in Wickham had their garage broken into and my brother had his wheels stolen off his car and to add insult to injury they used his trolley jack and tools to remove the wheels whilst also damaging the bodywork and as an apprentice this is a financial inconvenience but he loves his car and has the last two years spending his money restoring it so to have his recently refurbished wheels stolen has annoyed him. The wheels in question are a set of gold pepperpot alloys from a mk2 fiesta so if anyone hears or see's anything please let me know, thank you

I forgot to mention the car is located near Newbury Berkshire

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news. Some people have zero respect or morals. I usually flick through different websites for Ford parts so will keep an eye out.

Comment

Thanks, my brothers gutted as its his first car and he's spent a fortune restoring it to what I would class as an immaculate standard, respraying the lower part of the car, welding new sills in it, new suspension parts, radiator the list goes on. To make matters worse they have dragged the wheels across the roof and bonnet of the car so the bodywork is in a sorry state. I just hope the scumbags who did it get caught.

Comment

Gutted for your brother 2 years ago today I had my RS focus mk2 stolen off my drive they never got far with it as I had a tracker on my phone and as soon as it pulled of the drive I had the police after them within four miles had the police had the car but 10k worth of damage.
          The wheels being gold should stand out if they come up for sale or even get put on another motor.
          On my cars now I sware by lots of security machanical always the best as now days they just go for the keys so keep your keys separate from disk loc keys.
          Hope they find the scum bags
          This is what I recommend I had the peddle boxs made for each one of my cars amongst other security in place I will do my best to make sure they don't take any off my pride and joys again:

image_1270.jpg
          Last edited by BartFRS; 30-12-2015, 05:41 PM. Reason: Edited to add picture

Comment

• Bradomia
            Bradomia commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi mate did u make these pedal boxes up personally bud? I like the idea of these!

Bradomia they are a good bit of security the only thing with them is they are quite bulky so not the easy thing to carry around but for when the car is at home a good deterrent. I've found them on this website but it doesn't list the mk1 focus but it could worth sending them a message.
          https://www.protectavan.co.uk/content/pedalbox

Comment

• Bradomia
            Bradomia commented
            Editing a comment
            Cheers mate I was having a scroll through and had a look at that website myself I'll drop them a message see what's what!! The cars going to be on the drive a little more frequently from now on mate so in terms of being bulky shouldn't be to much of an issue! Cheers mate 🤙

• Clayton
            Clayton commented
            Editing a comment
            Email sent and hopefully we can sort a Group Buy on these again.
        Working...
        X