Spec-R and Streamline Carbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec-R and Streamline Carbon

Does anyone know if the above companies are still trading?

I know spec r definitely are but they are always very busy so can be hard to get hold of so I hear and I think streamline carbon are still going but not certain.

Comment

Can never find spec r products listed these days and streamlines website appears to be shut too but Facebook page still live just no updates on it recently

Comment

Fairly sure that Streamline Carbon, as the original trading business, were dissolved at some point in 2019 but still exist in some form likely as part of another company who ended up taking over their machinery, etc. Mainly as the items manufactured from recent Group Buys on here are still paid via a SC account (at least based on my Paypal contacts).

Edit found the link - https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/06612209

Comment

Originally posted by AlexRS2782 View Post
          Fairly sure that Streamline Carbon, as the original trading business, were dissolved at some point in 2019 but still exist in some form likely as part of another company who ended up taking over their machinery, etc. Mainly as the items manufactured from recent Group Buys on here are still paid via a SC account (at least based on my Paypal contacts).

Edit found the link - https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/06612209

I thought they were still doing the group buys etc. Strange you can't seem to find their parts anywhere if they are still being made.

Comment

The director of Streamline has sold/merged Streamline and now owns Urban Automotive. What were the original SC products are not available anywhere online anymore.

They were advertised on the SCC website but were asked to remove the Mk1 and Mk2 products. The carbon parts now for the Mk1 are only available through our club as Group Buys or certain offer prices.

Comment

Can we order through you then Clayton or do we need to wait for group buys etc? Do they have a full list of parts available to us ?

Comment

Originally posted by S4v4ge View Post
                Can we order through you then Clayton or do we need to wait for group buys etc? Do they have a full list of parts available to us ?
                No list as such but all the parts they originally had advertised we can get hold of. Mainly arranged as Group Buys. What Carbon parts do you have in mind Chris?

Comment

Pretty much everything eventually. Full front end, B pillars, rear triangles, centre console and possibly a custom dash surround with Scanguage mounting where the coin tray would be

Comment

Working...
                  X