10 year ownership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 year ownership

So yesterday I had my car for 10 years, I always wanted a RS Mk1 so when I was 21 I'd managed to save enough to finally buy one, didn't really know a great deal about them and bought the first one I went to see #3290, which could have been a mistake but I guess I got lucky,.
    The car had 22k miles and was completly std apart from Roose boost hoses, as soon as I got it home the modifications started so don't actually have any pics of it before I started modify it, as I already had a set of Xenons and us rear lights so was never going to say standard, but little did I know how it would have spiraled.
    Finally picked up a aftermarket set of wheels yesterday too.
    Few pics to show the changes.
    Last edited by Marathonman72; 14-03-2021, 10:58 AM.

They’re better modified πŸ‘πŸ‘
    any pics of new wheels?
    never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

Comment

• RSRick3290
      RSRick3290 commented
      Editing a comment
      No didn't get back till late last night going to fit them latter will put up pics later

Looks a lovely example πŸ‘ Yea better modified in my eyes I’m 10 years this year aswel got mine when I was 21 how lucky I feel to own such an epic car at a young age

Comment

Wish i could have bought mine at 21. Its a very nice car and although some things arent to my taste i appreciate the standard of work and your approach to whatever changes you make πŸ‘. Looking forward to seeing the new wheels.

Comment

My New Wheels revolution millenniums need to get it off the axle stands to see how it looks

Comment

Well done on the long term ownership , always a good sign that the car has been looked after πŸ‘

Comment

The wheels look good in that colour hopefully you will get to use it this year. Did you receive the wheel nuts?

Comment

• RSRick3290
              RSRick3290 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes mate arrived safe thanks again πŸ‘

Looking good. Similar story to mine, bought it with the intention of only minor mods and then went much further than expected with the mods over the following years.

Edit - thinking about it, i bought mine in Jan '06 so that means i've had mine over 15 years now - urgh, how time flies.
            Owner of build #2782 aka "The Garage Ornament"

Comment

• RSRick3290
              RSRick3290 commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny how it snowballs, time goes so quickly
          Working...
          X