RS leather wallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS leather wallet

Now I went to a blokes yesterday to pickup 3 model cars up yesterday and got talking about the mk1 he said was anything missing, I said yes the wallet, he then preceded to get a brand spanking new mk1 rs wallet out the books look like they have never been touched and asked me to make him a offer on it now this bloke is a genuine fella and doesn't want the earth for it but I said i dont want to take the **** and offer less than it's worth. I said I'll find the going rate and what forth and offer him that to only be fair, what would these be worth in excellent condition near perfect thank you

Another reason why I want to be fair as the cars I bought for for 300 to 350 each and he would only take 90 each so want to give him the best price

Comment

Originally posted by turbobob81 View Post
      Now I went to a blokes yesterday to pickup 3 model cars up yesterday and got talking about the mk1 he said was anything missing, I said yes the wallet, he the preceded to get a brand spanking new mk1 rs wallet out the books look like they have never been touched and asked me to make him a offer on it now this bloke is a genuine e fella and doesn't want the earth for it but I said i dont want to take the **** and offer less than it's worth. I said I'll find the going rate and what forth and offer him that to only be fair, what would these be worth in excellent condition near perfect thank you
      Second hand ones usually sell for between £150-£200 but maybe a bit more if it's like new with brand new service books etc!

Comment

Brilliant thank you

Comment

I'd say Geraint is bang on there. Obviously you may decide to chuck a bit on top as he was so good with the models like you say.

Comment

Sounds like a nice chap selling and good of you for not wanting to take liberties. Sure he will appreciate you being fair with him and you both agree on a figure
            that you are both happy with.

To find a mint as new book pack and wallet is like hens teath now so would sell at a premium. Out of interest, is the leather wallet still in the plastic packet
            they came in?

Comment

• RS001
              RS001 commented
              Editing a comment
              Clayton, can you upload a photo of the plastic packet the leather wallets came in? Thank you 😀!

Dan yes mate with out a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
              Sounds like a nice chap selling and good of you for not wanting to take liberties. Sure he will appreciate you being fair with him and you both agree on a figure
              that you are both happy with.

To find a mint as new book pack and wallet is like hens teath now so would sell at a premium. Out of interest, is the leather wallet still in the plastic packet
              they came in?
              Yes clayton he took it out to show to me. He bought it new back when he bought a new mk1 just for a keep sake

Comment

Originally posted by RS001
                Clayton, can you upload a photo of the plastic packet the leather wallets came in? Thank you 😀!
                Here you go Bart, images of an unopened leather wallet.

New leather wallet front.jpgNew leather wallet rear.jpg

Comment

• Marathonman72
                  Marathonman72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  😍😍😍

• S1 RST
                  S1 RST commented
                  Editing a comment
                  😱😱😱

• RS001
                  RS001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you very much Clayton 😀! Made in China 😂.

Made in China, of course!

Comment

I just missed out on one for £284 on eBay. If anyone's selling one let me know please!
                  Last edited by Marathonman72; 20-03-2021, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• RS001
                    RS001 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    £284 😳, incredible! I really wonder how much higher this can go?

• Clayton
                    Clayton commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Seen one sell recently for £302.00 which is the most I have seen. 😳
                Working...
                X