No announcement yet.

Aberdeen/shire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if hockeys will ever see the light again ! He seems to be so busy with work that he never gets a chance to look at it. Im Portlethen so not far out. Always up for a meet

Comment

I'm home tomorrow for 3 weeks if it looks like we will get good weather il see about organising something

Comment

Originally posted by KINGHORN View Post
        Right lads when does everyone think they will have their RSs back on road after winter? I have an idea for a location so I'm willing to sort out a wee get together
        Be April before I'd put mine on the road but if it's before that I would probably take the mk2

Comment

A wee meet would be great when the weather picks up a bit be good to drive mine I've not had a shot yet 🥴🥴

Comment

This will have to be done post quarantine I think but it's still on the cards lads

Comment

Had a wee drive of both on Saturday, mk1 still puts a huge smile on my face.
              Lets keep in touch though and make sure we meet up in a month or 2

Comment

Might take mine out this week for a spin I've not even driven it yet 😂

Comment

I'm in Oldmeldrum, hopefully have the car MOT'd as soon as this lockdown is over!

Comment

My rear axle is still in bits anyway but will be back together and roaded by the time we can sort something out.

Comment

Had a run up to the Deeside with mine on Sunday past it's was scorching. First 100 miles anyway Hopefully won't be long before we can have a local meet
                      Last edited by Marathonman72; 04-06-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Had mine out on Sunday also! Lost all the coolant!!

Comment

Originally posted by KINGHORN View Post
                          Had mine out on Sunday also! Lost all the coolant!!
                          Not good! What was the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by RS03MMM View Post

Not good! What was the issue?

The heater matrix hose went in spectacular fashion. Not just a pin hole but a full on failure!! Hoses ordered. Just waiting to see if Clayton can get me a thermostat housing and the pipe across the front of engine. Might as well do the lot at the same time.

Comment

Finally made the move I'm in Alford 😊

Comment

I'm in Glasgow, but up and down to Aberdeen with work

Comment

Working...
                                X