Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New battery and New front discs and pads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New battery and New front discs and pads.

Busy week for the old girl. tuesday morning the battery decided to give up life ( dutch AA were called) and in 9 minutes they arrived!!!! It was the battery and after testing a reading of 18 amps was recorded ( the new battery had a reading of 472amp😂😂😂 cant complain that battery was 8 years old.
    The front brakes had been screeching like a train the last week or so, so after finding out that the discs and pads were nearly finished, two front discs and pads from ebc were ordered and put on and what a difference!!!!!

Popped down to the Nurburgring for the weekend and had a great time, beautiful weather and just a wonderful place to spend time.
    No Mk1's this time but a few mk2's and mk3's and of course lots of exotica..
    For all of you guys that have never made the trip over to the Ring and the surrounding area i would definitely recommend it to all, just a very friendly and beautiful place.
    Even if track driving is not your thing the surrounding roads will certainly put a smile on your face if you fancy a challenging road or two😉😉 and didnt see one police car the whole weekend ( luckily)😂😂

Hope you amd the cars are all well gents.
    cheers

Richard
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Sounds like a good week all in! Would love to make the trip (in the mk1!) A couple of friends have been and say great things about it, its just the horror stories of some of the crashes that put you off taking your pride and joy. Whats accomodation like nearby, expensive?

Comment

I have to say this time the track wasnt to busy maybe because the lap price is now 30€ ( a good thing i think) and most of the cars on the track were driven by people with a lot of track experience ( M3s, 911 GT3, AMG GT, couple of Mclarens too) but everybody can crash and there is no room for error.
      I dont go on anymore purely due to the age and the kms that i have now on the car and i have to say i miss it.. but i also have accepted it so pulling up a chair and sitting at one of the many viewing points enjoying a beer is also nice to do😀😀
      Accommodation is available but always book in advance as it is getting harder everytime to find a hotel as it is always busy.

Comment

Working...
      X