New Member - FRS 2306

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - FRS 2306

Hello Clayton/guys. Been lurking for a while and forum has been great source of info as my RS needed some tlc. Bought car brand new in 2003 as a present to myself! Always loved the way it drives and looks. To me it's an analogue car in a digital world. Kept car 100% standard. Cheers

Hello and welcome to the club

Comment

Hello and welcome 👋

Comment

Welcome to the club !

Comment

Hello and

Comment

welcome mate get some pics up of the car when you can , we do love a pic on here

Comment

Welcome to the club, great to see a long term owner joining.

Be great to see you and your car on our stand at future shows.

Comment

Welcome to the club, great to see owners keeping them for so long and you still enjoying it

Comment

Welcome mate...surrised Clayton not responded yet as build number not on website/ poss missing car ?

Comment

Originally posted by bethesda View Post
                    Hello Clayton/guys. Been lurking for a while and forum has been great source of info as my RS needed some tlc. Bought car brand new in 2003 as a present to myself! Always loved the way it drives and looks. To me it's an analogue car in a digital world. Kept car 100% standard. Cheers
                    Welcome to the club bethesda.

Great to hear of an original owner car from new, not many one owner Mk1 Focus RS's about now, also nice to hear you have kept it totally standard.

Pleased to hear that you have found the forum of some great help for your car. Hope to see you posting more on the forum about your car and any help you can share to help other Focus RS owners.

Will you be joining us at any of the shows this year bethesda?

Originally posted by micko View Post
                    Welcome mate...surprised Clayton not responded yet as build number not on website/ poss missing car ?

Been so busy this week Mick and wanted to jump on this sooner, good to see you checking the build list mate. This is a car I have been wanting to find for a long time as it fills the gap, I have 2305 and 2307 logged.

As it happens when I ordered a batch of build number keyrings I typed an incorrect number and had a keyring made for 2306.

2306 keyring.jpg

Would be nice to have this car registered on the build list website with the help of bethesda and the keyring can be with its rightful owner.

Comment

Welcome along, would be great to have you along at a few of the shows to show the rest of the car world how it's done.

Comment

Hello and welcom,

nice to see a one owner car from new in original state, can't be much like that around nowadays, plus a missing nr on buildlist 👀
                        Clayton is gonna love you do make sure he ain't gonna stalk you 😜😜

cheeRS Chris
                        never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

Comment

• Clayton
                          Clayton commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Stalked Chris and template on its way to bethesda today in preparation of adding 2306 to the build list.

Thanks for welcome guys. Clayton, I will put the car in the build list and key ring would be ace. I'll pm you? Don't know if I'll make any shows as up in sunny Scotland. Will get some pics up soon. Have been refurbing (mate knows his spanners!) all the usual stuff that needs attention on our cars. Cheers. Iain

Comment

Originally posted by bethesda View Post
                          Thanks for welcome guys. Clayton, I will put the car in the build list and key ring would be ace. I'll pm you? Don't know if I'll make any shows as up in sunny Scotland. Will get some pics up soon. Have been refurbing (mate knows his spanners!) all the usual stuff that needs attention on our cars. Cheers. Iain
                          I'm in Scotland too mate what area are you from

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj70bYMlaTo

bit of fun a few years ago cocking back wheel on a corner Evo mag use for photoshoots/ecoty

Comment

Working...
                            X