Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member - 2981

Hi.
    My name is Ian.Just bought my first Rs focus mk1.
    Build number 2981.
    37800 miles,and last owner had it from 2007.
    Fantastic condition,and I’m sure it will be a joy to own.
    Thought I had better buy one now,as the prices seem to be jumping higher fast recently.

Welcome
    never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

Comment

Welcome Ian

Comment

Hello and welcome Ian, sounds like a nice car you have bought with low mileage so its a good investment.

Comment

Welcome Ian, you’ll enjoy this club being a full paid member 👍🏼
          If in doubt, flat out !! R.I.P Colin

Comment

Ian you will enjoy having the RS and this is the best place to join for any information with fellow RS Owners.
            My RS was 14 year old this month with 11600 on the clock.

Comment

Welcome to the club Ian, look forward to seeing you as a full member and your car on our stands at future shows.

Comment

Thank you.
                Yes looking forward to attending a few shows this year.
                Will the shows etc be posted up on the forum.

Comment

Hi Ian and welcome to the forum along with 2981.

Great mileage car you have Ian. You will love the ownership of one of these special cars, you will be hooked this summer.

All the shows we attend this year will be posted in the shows section. To join the stands would mean you becoming a full member of our club. By joining the club will give you full forum access and permissions as well as other member benefits we offer.

Comment

Ok thanks,I’ll get that sorted.

Comment

welcome ian to the forum ,we love seing pics on here so post a few up when you've got the time

Comment

Welcome to the club sounds like you good a nice example
                        Last edited by Clayton; 14-01-2018, 04:54 PM. Reason: typo error

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
                          Hi Ian and welcome to the forum along with 2981.

Great mileage car you have Ian. You will love the ownership of one of these special cars, you will be hooked this summer.

All the shows we attend this year will be posted in the shows section. To join the stands would mean you becoming a full member of our club. By joining the club will give you full forum access and permissions as well as other member benefits we offer.
                          Do you have any information on my rs please Clayton?
                          Was the previous owner on this forum?
                          Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ian borchardt View Post
                            Do you have any information on my rs please Clayton?
                            Was the previous owner on this forum?
                            Many thanks
                            I do have a little history on 2981 Ian.

Your car used to belong to an RSOC member called rsstey (Steve).

Steve purchased 2981 on 4th August 2007. He registered the car on the build list website and purchased one of the build number keyrings. I only made the build number key rings available to owners who registered their car on the build list website making them unique for the build list. Do you have the key ring?

I have updated the build list to show you as the current owner Ian but could do with your purchase date (day/month/year) so I can add this to the history if you dont mind please?

I have also saved the advert including all the images from the garage you must of purchased your car from Ian? Was advertised on autotrader.co.uk on 28th October 2017 by Motor City Birmingham Ltd.

Comment

Thanks for the info Clayton.
                              Yes I have the build number key ring ...real nice.
                              Bought the car from Motor City Birmingham on 30/12/2017.
                              Dont know much about these cars,but I really can’t fault it,and it seems to be in fantastic condition.
                              I have lots and lots of mot’s,and for many of the years only did 10 or 20 miles.
                              Those guys at Motor City are really great.

Comment

Working...
                              X