Been a while, now at Sabre for some tlc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while, now at Sabre for some tlc

Been a while since I've been on here, will get my membership renewed. I re acquired my RS after near 2 years after selling it to a friend and it sat for the last 18 months so I'm booking it in as car has got a few niggles. Requires a full service belts etc and has a few leaks but have to say after all the good things I've heard and read about Sabre.

Paul is a nice bloke, even though he had a lot on he found the time to talk and listen. Pick it up next week and cannot wait to have it running right. I'll be using it as my daily I know my baby is in good hands.
    Last edited by Marathonman72; 02-06-2019, 06:59 PM.

Both my cars are Sabre tuned, the trip from Holland and Germany to Sabre was well worth it !

Comment

I cant wait to have it back running right and ive heard they are very good just bit the bullet when brought it back and thought straight to sabre she goes

Comment

Well got the car today after live map and some service and repair work and the car drives Fantastic honestly has been transformed for the better the service from both Paul and Leighton was 2 nd to none the lads went above and beyond when it came to customer service and are really good lads ver knowledgeable I'd recommend anybody who's looking for servicing and repair or even a map to give these lads a call you won't be disappointed I'll be back to sabre next year 100 percent

Comment

Thanks for the update Craig. I'll be going to Sabre hopefully soon so always good to get reviews, especially as they all seem positive.

What work did you have done ?

Comment

Can't complain at all bud very good service, two good blokes who know there stuff who go above and beyond call of duty I'm a very happy customer.

Comment

I had a service and repairs, cambelt auxillary belt fitted, oil cooler pipe fitted as was spotted by Paul to be corroded, the front pads, 2 oil leaks rectified, one was on oil drain pipe on turbo the other from rocket cover gasket done the k and n gen 2 induction kit fitted with roose motorsport induction hose, the actuator pipe required refitting and once all that was done stage 2 live map.

Comment

Bit of a list! Must feel so much better now. Stage 2 is good power. Must be chuffed

Comment

It's not just power it's how it drives all round to be fair. Drives really well and car has sat a while needed tlc and runs spot on now. Sabre did pull out all the stops even though they were very busy with quite a few Mk1's there few Mk2s and a Mk3, but cars in good hands with those guys. Paul don't miss a thing which is very good if that pipe had burst could of been curtains for the engine.
                  Last edited by Clayton; 16-06-2019, 10:24 AM. Reason: typo error

Comment

My cars been there nearly 2 weeks, gone to have sabre 400r turbo and live mapping. Although when it comes to my mk2 I can't praise Lee at Devils enough after making my car produce 1036hp and in next months fast ford, when it comes to the mk1 the guys at sabre know there stuff and very helpful. Been there a few times now and service is top notch.

Comment

• Craig rs 87
                      Craig rs 87 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I remember seeing yours there it looks mint mate to be fair nice mk1 recognise ske on the end of your reg

Monster mk2 fair play bud yes I'll definetly be taking it next year for few bits and pieces to be done with the service

Comment

Thanks mate, picking the mk1 up tomoz so be intresting to see what it make on the dyno and how it drives.

Comment

I doubt you'll be disappointed bud be good to see what it makes

Comment

Originally posted by FA57 FRS View Post
                          My cars been there nearly 2 weeks, gone to have sabre 400r turbo and live mapping. Although when it comes to my mk2 I can't praise Lee at Devils enough after making my car produce 1036hp and in next months fast ford, when it comes to the mk1 the guys at sabre know there stuff and very helpful. Been there a few times now and service is top notch.
                          1036bhp!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X