2nd Year Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Year Renewal

If you own one of these Fantasstic cars then pay to be a Member. It will be the best 16.00 you spend,
    My hat off to Clayton for such a superb club and the enthusiasts on here to help you out.

Great comment and have to agree 🏼

Comment

Thanks for the compliment and your continued support for this club.

Comment

It's the best £16 an owner of a mk 1 focus rs can spend that's for sure!!

Comment

100% agreed your be mad not to if you a owner of a MK1FRS so much info to be had and what a club.
          never know aclub to see it's member get great one off product s alway great raffle prizes at shows. And if needed just message and you will be sure to get a welcoming amount off knowledge thrown your way.

Comment

No longer a mk1 owner (mk3 now) but will continue to be a member

Comment

Originally posted by RSFOCUS2004 View Post
              If you own one of these Fantasstic cars then pay to be a Member. It will be the best 16.00 you spend,
              My hat off to Clayton for such a superb club and the enthusiasts on here to help you out.
              Thank you for your kind words Keith. This club is set up for the good of all our members and the support helps us continue with not only the running of the forum but nice things we can do for our members.

Originally posted by Dmnick View Post
              No longer a mk1 owner (mk3 now) but will continue to be a member
              Really Nick.... thats some commitment not being a Mk1 Focus RS owner anymore. Good for you to support the club and will always be appreciated you sharing your knowledge of the car.

Comment

Just paid mine

Comment

Probably one of the members of the first hour here and will deffo continue this for at least as long as i have my FRS as it is deffo worth it, and not only for the nice deals and lovely raffle prizes at meets. The focus RS also brought me a load of nice fellow owners i met at various meets and even some i dare to call good friends nowadays 😎😎🍺🍺
                  never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly

Comment

Working...
                  X