Racing puma seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing puma seats

Hi all my mate has a pair for sale and I just wondered what the going rate is?

Welcome to the forum Matt. Are you a Focus RS owner, would be interested to know this being your first post?

A set here for sale if it helps Matt.
    Ford racing puma bucket seats in Vehicle Parts & Accessories, Car Tuning & Styling, Interior Styling | eBay

Comment

Yes mate 0423 is mine my mate did say he was going to list them on eBay but offered them to me at £500 just wondered if that was a fair price?

Comment

Those ones are not my mates

Comment

Originally posted by Matt cooke View Post
          Yes mate 0423 is mine my mate did say he was going to list them on eBay but offered them to me at £500 just wondered if that was a fair price?

Would be good to update the build list with your purchase date please Matt if you can help for the history (day/month/2016?)

Last owner was in connection here - (EX - chink (Chris - Purchased on 21 05 2016)

Puma seats.

Price on rare items like the Puma Racing seats are down to how desirable they are to the buyer and how much an individual is prepared to pay. There are always people out there that will pay a premium for something like these. Dont miss out on them if you feel they are a good buy if they are in excellent condition.

Comment

Purchase date was 9/7/2016 cheers

Comment

• Clayton
              Clayton commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Matt, just added ;-)
          Working...
          X