Sabre Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabre Tuning

I dropped my car off this morning can't wait to see the results three other mk1's there anyone on here. Picking it up Wednesday so I'll update with the results

I'm off to Sabre next month !

Comment

I can't wait to pick it up, you won't be disappointed

Comment

What have you done?

Comment

Originally posted by RSRick3290 View Post
          I dropped my car off this morning can't wait to see the results three other mk1's there anyone on here. Picking it up Wednesday so I'll update with the results
          What sort of power figure have they said is in target? Or what sort of power would you like to see?

Comment

Stage 4 so large maf, relocated air filter, big injectors, and mapping for my gt28 and ford racing inlet & throttle body.

Comment

Forged engine?

Comment

• RSRick3290
                RSRick3290 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope std internals

I'm going for stage 4 too, aiming for 400.

Comment

Originally posted by RSRick3290 View Post
                Stage 4 so large maf, relocated air filter, big injectors, and mapping for my gt28 and ford racing inlet & throttle body.
                Over 400 this lot, depending how far they take it, i call 430+

Comment

Driveshaft snapping territory as i found out lol

Comment

when we meet up for the show in May Ricky ( convoy ), Please dont tear away down the road from me will you

Comment

I'm on Std bottom end I'd be happy with 400 but as long as there happy so am I so maybe more time will tell. Don't worry Paul I'll let you go in front :)

Comment

My first one was 412bhp standard engine with no problems, you are in good hands with the sabre lads.

Comment

Ya not long now, tbh I'm just going to be happy with it running smoothly as I fitted the ford racing inlet, throttle body and gt28 nearly 2 years ago and sure you can imagine how badly it run with just a bluefin map trying to control everything, I will add didnt do more than 200 miles most driving to saber with that set up. As its been off the road.

Comment

Picked my car up today and I'm over the moon with it got a exhaust leak on turbo to manifold gasket. And need to change actuator spring at some point as it's over boosting. But will update with my power once I have the graphs which will hopefully be sent over tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X